top of page
Terms and Conditions
Buy purchasing a ticket to the London Author Fair you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You give us permission to use your email address to confirm your registration details and to send out LAF and related third party newsletters, site notifications, and other LAF-related messages. We only share attendees' information with approved LAF partners.
2. Once you have purchased a ticket, we will not be able to issue any refunds. However, if you want to transfer your ticket to another person, you are able to do so by sending us an email with the transferee's details to email@example.com. Transfer will only be possible up to 72 hours before the LAF.
3. There will be security and a check in area at the event on the day. The Hospital Club is a private members area. You will have access to a limited part of the building which will be occupied by the London Author Fair, principally the first, ground and basement floors. Other areas of the Hospital Club are private and will not be open to LAF attendees. We kindly ask you to respect the Club and its policies and private areas.
4. Your LAF ticket entitles you to apply for one PitchUp! slot. There are not enough PitchUp! slots for every LAF attendee. As such, slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Instructions on how to apply for a slot are on the PitchUp! page of the LAF website.
5. The LAF has multiple programming running in parallel across all floors during the course of the day. As such, there might well be two things happening at the same time that you would like to do e.g. a workshop and a seminar. Similarly there are limited places in each workshop and places will be allocated first come first served on the day. You might not be able to do something or see something on the day due to a clash or limited slots.
6. We will make the content of the seminars available online to attendess for free. If you are unable to see a seminar then you will be able to view it online later.
7. Tea and coffee is included all day, as is lunch and evening drinks and light food.
8. There will be an information point at the event, if you have any questions about the LAF and the programme.
9. We reserve the right to refuse admission at our sole discretion and if we do so we will issue the attendee with a full refund unless that person has breached any of these terms or the rules of the venue.
10. There will be filming throughout the day in all areas of the LAF and you authorize Authoright PR Limited (“Producer”), Producer’s agents, successors, assigns, and designees to record your name, likeness, image, voice, sound effects, interview and performance on film, tape, or otherwise (the "Recording"), edit such Recording as Producer may desire, and incorporate such Recording into the Film, any versions of the Film and all related materials thereof, including but not limited to promotion and advertising materials. It is understood and agreed that Producer shall retain final editorial, artistic, and technical control of the Film and the content of the Film. Producer may use, and authorize others to use, the Film, any portions thereof and the Recording in all markets, manner, formats and media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Producer, and Producer’s successors and assigns, shall own all right, title and interest, including the copyright, in and to the Film, including the Recording and related materials, to be used and disposed of, without limitation, as Producer shall in Producer’s sole discretion determine.
11. Please bring your Eventbrite confirmation and official LAF ticket, which we will send you by email - if you forget to bring your ticket, we will need to see some photo identification to allow admittance. If you don not have any of these things with you on the day, you may not be able to gain entrance to the Fair.
Thank you, International Author Fairs.
bottom of page